Yay another tag!
For the record (if anyone cares), this is my 2nd tag and this time I was tagged by Ayeen Kadir again. Thanks a bunch Ayeen! You can read her Liebster Award post right HERE 🙂
So you ready? Here we go!
11 (more) facts about me:
1. I’m a civil servant. Yes, PM Najib is my boss.
2. I deleted my Twitter account months ago at about 500++ followers.
3. I’m obsessed with conspiracy theories. I won’t name them but they do affect me in a lot of ways.
4. I’m superstitious.
5. I love gag reels videos.
6. I suck at sports and am terrified at the ball thrown at me because I know I can’t catch it and it’ll hit my face eventually.
7. I can read Jawi and hey it’s something!
8. I sleep on the right side of the bed.
9. I love babies and toddlers but 6 year olds? Stay away from me!!!!!!
10. To this day, I still laugh at the Mr. Bean series.
11. Sunny side up eggs any day.
Questions from Ayeen:
1) Do you drink coffee? If yes, do you prefer Starbucks or Coffee Bean?
I don’t drink coffee but not like, at all. I do drink some but I’ll try to avoid it because I’m a child, yeah.
But between the two I have to be very bias because I never try Coffee Bean so Starbucks it is.
2) Name your top3 Youtubers you like to watch/bloggers you like to read.
Gregory on GregoryGORGEOUS
Zoella on Zoella
Jermaine on JLovesMac1
Don’t Harsh My Mellow by Ayeen Kadir, of course.
PROUDDUCK by Vivy Yusof.
NatalieFranz by Natalie Franz.
3) What made you start blogging?
What made me start this blog is that tiny bit of my younger DNA that was so eager to start taking pictures as her new hobby. Me and a friend wanted to get serious on photography so I thought I’d start a blog to put up my photos and stuff. It was him who convinced me to, so I agreed and we were so excited. We even bought the same DSLR camera but then I don’t know what happened to us but I know the passion has already went down the toilet.
4) Biggest regret of your life?
I can’t play any musical instruments and that is something I am so sorry about myself.
5) If you could be anywhere in this world, where would you be?
I don’t know much about places but I would do anything to relive the late 90’s in New York City.
6) Your guilty pleasure(s)?
Justin Bieber. Haha, I have a couple of his songs on my iPod.
7) Would you rather live without leggings your whole life or live without make up your whole life?
Since legging doesn’t make my fat legs look any longer so I’d say make-up. I have to at least do my foundation.
8) If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Marshmallow. Hands down. *drools
9) Describe your perfect guy.
Eccentric, humorous, sleek and fond and filthy rich.
He has to know how to tame me and how to twist my arm. But honey, you also have to let me win our every argument.
And I don’t mind my man to be androgynous.
I feel like I’m describing a fictional character.
10) Name one high end brand that you don’t mind spending your money on.
Oh, this is hard. I’d go for Dolce & Gabbana.
11) Do you prefer shoes or bags? Explain why.
I’m not a shoe person, in fact I don’t like wearing heels even though I’m a midget. A pair of $15 flipflops is enough to make me happy.
But bags woooo! I’m obsessed. I’m adding more and more purses to my growing collection and I have one precious hand me down purse from my mom and I looove it.
1. Do you own any knock-offs? Be it purses or clothing or shoes or anything like that, what is it?
2. Name that one accessory you can’t or won’t go out without.
3. What’s your current hair style, if you don’t mind?
4. Music or movies?
5. Mansion or apartment?
6. List your top 3 favorite reality tv shows.
7. 5 celebs that you adore their street style?
8. Do you play any sports? If you do, what is it?
9. Your perfect flaw?
10. Novel you’re reading right now?
11. Can you swim?
So I hope the bloggers I nominated could take some time to do this tag.
It’s fun I promise. All you have to do is just follow the rules for Liebster Award as following:
1) List 11 facts about yourself
2) Answer 11 questions given to you
3) Create other 11 questions for the bloggers you nominated
4) Thank and link back to the blogger who nominated you in their blog
5) Nominate 5 bloggers with 200 or less followers
6) Go to each bloggers page and inform them about the tag/award
And that’s it.
Have fun! 🙂